With most of the cleaning solutions that are present in the market, you can clean your laptops, mouse, keyboard, or use them to Clean Electronic screens as well.
For a properly lustrous and dazzling screen, you can perform spray cleaning with the ready-made products or you can also make your own spray cleaner in simple and easy steps that we will discuss at the end of the article. So let us check out the article, wasting no time.
Things That You Should Not Do While You Clean Electronic Screens Using Spray Cleaners
First, you should know all the precautionary measures and other things that you should not observe while performing clean screen spray. Some of the not to DOs are mentioned below.
Do Not Wet The Screen Directly
You should not directly spray the chemical on your screen. Always apply the spraying chemical or other solutions on your towel or microfiber cloth and Clean Electronic Screens Using Spray with that damp cloth. In case you spray the liquid directly on the screen, it may cause damage to the pixels, which can give rise to different electrical issues as well.
Do Not Using Regular Cleaners
Never use the glass windows or countertops, cleaning spray on the screens on your monitor. Always choose the best cleaning products for the computer that are specifically manufactured for the cleaning of your computer screen. Sometimes a regular dish soap solution can also prove damaging for the computer screen.
Do Not Press Forcibly
Never apply much pressure on the screen. Always clean it in a gentle circular motion to get the best results. If you apply too much force on the screen while practicing steps to clean electronic ecreens using spray, then it is more likely to get permanent disfigurement or damage as well. So always keep in mind that gentle pressure and circular motion are the best ways to clean the screen.
7 Simple Steps To Follow For Proper Spray Cleaning
- Turn your device off by unplugging it from the power socket and then letting it cool before cleaning.
- First, remove all the dust particles with a dry microfiber cloth and wipe all the dirt from the corners and edges as well.
- Take a clean microfiber cloth and mist it with a cleaning spray. You may use ready-made spray cleaners or homemade cleaning solutions as well.
- Always prevent cleaning your screen with high concentrations of alcohol, ammonia, and other harsh chemicals that can damage the pixels of your monitor badly.
- Now wipe the entire surface of your monitor with that misted cloth in a gentle circular motion to clean electronic screens Using Spray.
- Let your screen dry on its own.
- Remove or buff the streaks or any residuals away by using a dry microfiber cloth .
Prepare Your Own Screen Cleaning Solution
If you are not willing to spend money on these chemicals, then you can also prepare your own screen cleaning solution at a very cheap rate at home. Some ingredients that you will require are:
- 30 ml 70% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol).
- Distilled water 30 ml.
- A small misting or spray bottle.
- A masking tape.
- Optionally a marker for labeling.
Making this solution is very easy. Just like other kitchen recipes, mix all the ingredients together in that misting bottle and give it a quick shake. And that’s all. Your solution is ready to use now.
This article gives you complete information that is reliable and authentic to Clean Electronic Screens Using Spray Cleaner.
After going through this piece of writing, we hope now you can clean your screens properly and can also prepare your own screen cleaning solution at cheap rates by using simple ingredients.