From the past year, due to this pandemic, all of us are spending more time in our homes and cleaning all the things in a proper way. From the ceiling fans to refrigerators and other electronic devices as well.
Most of us were searching for “Home remedies for cleaning flat screen TVs” or looking to clean your tv screens, as the TV screen is such a thing that when it gets dirty makes the entire place look untidy. So we are here to answer your different questions about TV screen cleaning and how to get the job done. So let us get started without any kind of delay.
Read The Manufacturer’s Manual On The Very First Priority
Before applying any technique or other cleaning steps, first of all, you should check for the owner’s manual on your TV that will give you different instructions and precautions as well that you have to observe while cleaning the screens of your TV.
With this manual, there should also be warranty documents but we guess that these pieces of paper would be in your dustbin by now. But they contain necessary information and details that will definitely help you in cleaning the screens of your TVs.
How To Clean LED TV Screen LG? – Different Displays Require Different Cleaning Measures
As we know different types of screens or different displays require different kinds of cleaning agents, and different steps are involved in their cleaning as well. You can also use some homemade solutions that give the perfect answer to the question “How to clean flat screen tv home remedies?”.
By mixing some simple ingredients together, you can prepare your own cleaning solution that will definitely make the entire screen of your TV glaring. Different kinds of ready-made agents are also present in the market but avoid using harsh chemicals that can damage your screens.
How To Clean Handprints Off TV Screen? – An Easy Technique
Removing the oil smudges, fingerprints, or other stubborn stains from your TV screen is a very straightforward and smooth task. You only have to prepare a homemade solution and use it by spraying it on the microfiber cloth. This solution is a 1:1 mixture of dishwashing soap and distilled water.
Mix both these ingredients thoroughly and put them in a misting bottle. Then spray the mist on a dry cloth. Use this dampened cloth on the stains or fingerprints present on your TV screen. It will definitely work and remove all the stubborn smudges easily. Use the same cloth for the removal of streaking after the screen gets dry.
How To Clean Sticky Stuff Off A Flat Screen Tv In 5 Easy Steps?
- Unplug your tv after turning it off and then let the screen cool down.
- By using a dry microfiber piece of cloth, remove all the dust particles properly from the screen and all the edges as well because the dust can get accumulated in the edges.
- Then mist the cloth and wipe your TV screen with this damp cloth to clean it.
- Let air dry the screen of your TV.
- Look for the streaks and other smudges after drying and clean them with a microfiber cloth gently.
Tips To Clean Your TV Screens
Some pro tips that you can use for cleaning all types of screens are mentioned below:
- Always use a lint-free and plush cloth for cleaning . Never use anything rough, it may damage your screen.
- Never remove the satins by using nails or other sharp objects, it may put scratches on the display.
- Do not spray the cleaning solutions or other cleaning chemicals directly on the screens otherwise, you may get the pixels of the display damaged.
The Final Words!
After reviewing this article, our viewers can get the proper knowledge for cleaning their TV screens and making them dazzlingly shiny as well. Here we have also mentioned the answers to the most frequently asked questions also that will aid you in having a better understanding of cleaning these TV screens.