How to Connect Bose Headphones to PC?
How to Connect Bose Headphones to PC: When you buy a pair of new headphones, especially when they are from a renowned brand like Bose. Using them on your multiple devices like mobile, laptop, desktop, or gaming consoles would be exciting for you. Because Bose is a well-known brand for its innovative designs and sound quality. So you want to make use of all the great capabilities that your Bose headset has to offer by connecting it to a PC.
If you have wired headphones, you simply plug them in and play; it’s that simple. However, with wireless headphones, this may be difficult, and you may want assistance and direction. If you’re having trouble connecting your new headphones to a PC, there might be a lot of things you’re missing. In this guide, we’ll show you how to connect your Bose headphones to your PC. So you may start using your new headphones as soon as possible without complicating the procedure.
First Steps – If Your Headphones Are Already Paired With Pc
- On the Windows PC, first, click the window button and then the settings gear icon.
- In the settings menu, click on the devices and then Bluetooth and other devices.
- If you see any Bose device already paired in the list of devices, click and then click the Remove device button.
- Remove all the Bose devices that are already paired until none is left.
- Update your Bluetooth drivers in the device manager of your PC.
How To Connect Bose Headphones If You Are Pairing For The First Time?
- First, make sure your headphones are ready to pair by pushing the power switch with the Bluetooth icon and holding it for at least 10 seconds until you hear the command “ready to pair”.
- Release the power switch button and then put close your Bose headphones to your PC, 3-6 feet.
- To access the Windows 10 Action Center, click the square icon on the lower right side of your desktop taskbar.
- Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on if it’s not, then turn it on. Right-click on the Bluetooth icon and then select “Go to Settings”.
- You will find there an option named “Add Bluetooth or other devices”. When you click on it, a pop-up window will appear, and then click on the Bluetooth option.
- You’ve already turned on your Bose headphones, so a list will appear. When you see your device in the list, click on it. Be patient when your headphones are pairing with a PC.
- You may find other nearby Bose devices on the list, so you have to select yours by checking the model number and name.
- As you will click on your device, the window pairing process will start immediately and within a few seconds you will see a completion notification “Your device is ready to go”.
- You might need to make your current Bose headphones at default. For this, you can go to the control panel of your PC and click on the “Sound” and find your headphone device there and make it default.
- Once your headphones are paired with your PC, next time they will connect automatically if your PC has Bluetooth enabled and Bose headphones are on.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can update your Bose headphones by visiting Bose website, and there you will find an app to update your headphones and speakers. If you find that not helpful, you can update faster by downloading the Bose Connect app on your iPhone, iPad, and other android devices. This app will send updates directly to your Bose headphones wirelessly.
Once your Bose headphones are connected to your PC, you can listen to all the sounds that are being made on the PC, whether they are from YouTube, Spotify, or a video game.