How To Connect Your Android Or iPhone To VIZIO Smart TV?
How To Connect Phone To VIZIO Smart TV:
Undoubtedly you are here to answer your question “ How to connect a phone to VIZIO Smart TV?” answered. So in this article, we have provided you with a complete guide stating the method that you can opt for connecting your mobile device with your VIZIO Smart TV.
First of all, given the introduction of VIZIO Smart TV, we’d say that it is very much famous and popular among people because of its low price tag and the number of available features at such a pocket-friendly rate. This smart TV can be used to see OTT content, you can even browse it, and it can also be used to show some sort of presentations and slides as well.
With its Wifi and Bluetooth connection, you can make a secure connection between your VIZIO Smart TV and your mobile device as well. Here we will see how to establish such a connection. So that you can enjoy a great mirroring with your devices.
Connecting to your TV means that you are mirroring or casting your phone’s screen on your VIZIO Smart TV. you can either connect your Android or iOS device as well. So without making any delay let us move ahead towards the method of connecting.
How To Connect Phone To VIZIO Smart TV (With Android)
The best part of this mirroring process is that you can cast your phone’s screen on your VIZIO Smart TV without installing any application by a third party. This means that you can easily cast the screen on your smart TV without installing the Google Home app, Vizio SmartCast Mobile app, and any other sort of casting application. So let’s have a look at the steps that are involved in this casting process.
- Firstly, turn the power of your VIZIO Smart TV on.
- Then in your Android settings look for a smart screen, screencast, wireless display, etc.
- The name of the above option may vary in different android devices.
- After this, toggle the option on.
- Then your phone will look up the available wireless display devices on which it can project the screen.
- Click the VIZIO Smart TV on the list when it appears.
- And that is all, now your VIZIO Smart TV and the android device both are connected with each other.
After observing these steps and enabling the screencast, now you are completely able to mirror all the things and content that you want to display on the screen.
How To Connect Phone To VIZIO Smart TV (With iOS)
There is a little technicality while connecting your VIZIO Smart TV with your iOS (iPhone) device. Firstly you have to make sure that both your iPhone and VIZIO Smart TV are connected to the same wireless (Wifi) network. This is the only exception that you will see in the connecting of the iOS devices. Then practice the following steps and you are able to easily connect your iOS device with your VIZIO Smart TV.
- For connecting with an iOS device, firstly enable AirPlay on your VIZIO Smart TV.
- To enable this feature, press the home button on your VIZIO TV remote.
- At the top of the screen there is an Extras tab, click on it.
- Then scroll to find AirPlay.
- When you are able to locate this option then click it on.
- Now open up the Control Center on your iOS device.
- Then tap on the screen mirroring option.
- Now select your VIZIO Smart TV from the list of devices in that tab.
- Enter a 4 digit code on your iOS device that you can see on your smart TV’s display.
- And it’s all. Your iOS device is now connected with your VIZIO Smart TV.
By observing the above-mentioned step you can easily connect your iPhone and other iOS devices such as iPads very conveniently with your VIZIO Smart TV. These simple and easy steps are tested and are reliable as well. So give them a try and then you can enjoy a secure and wonderful wireless display connection between your device and your VIZIO Smart TV.
A Few Things To Remember [For iOS Users]
If you are an iOS user and want to connect your smart TV with your iPhone then you have to keep the following things in your mind as well.
- The VIZIO Smart TV must comprise the AirPlay option and is definitely running on the latest software version as well.
- The iOS version of your device must be 12.4 or higher than this and if you are trying to connect your MacBook then its iOS should be Mojave 10.14.5 at least.
Here in this article, we have given you all the possible information that anyone can require to screencast or mirror his VIZIO Smart TV with his mobile phone. We have explained both the methods for the Android and iOS devices as well. And we hope that after reading this informative piece of writing now you are completely able to connect your device with the VIZIO Smart TV without any kind of hassle.
We at techtrada.com always bring the latest and most recent information about the different problems and the solutions to the modern tech-related problems as well. So if you want to get completely updated then you must keep paying visits to our fabulous website on a regular basis as well.