Most users nowadays opt for different techniques to take screenshots on their laptops. Now here in this article, we will learn How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop? Fortunately, you have got some simple methods that you can adopt to take screenshots of the entire screen on your Lenovo laptop.
Just like other laptops, your Lenovo Laptop would also have Windows operating system and it is very easy to take screenshots on this OS. you simply have to follow some simple steps same as you require to screenshot the display of any other laptop and that’s all.
How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop? 5 Easiest Methods That You Must Know
As we know, there are different ways by which you can conveniently take screenshots on your Lenovo laptop. So, with no delay, let us move towards our article down here.
1. How To Screenshot On ThinkPad?
Here you will get a piece of complete knowledge about How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop? You only have to follow the basic steps that we have mentioned below and then you will be on your way to getting the screenshots of your various display modes.
How To Take An Entire Display Screenshot On Lenovo?
In order, if you want to take a screenshot of the whole screen of your Lenovo laptop, then you have to hit the Print Screen key.
Then your captured screenshot will automatically be saved/copied to the clipboard. To copy this screenshot from the editor, you only have to press Ctrl+V, and to save it, Ctrl+S is required.
How To Take a Screenshot On An Active Window Screen On Lenovo Laptop?
If you want to take a screenshot of the active window screen of your Lenovo laptop, then you only have to navigate to that window and press the Prt Sc Key and Alt key simultaneously.
Then open the Paint application on your Lenovo laptop and here paste the image by pressing Ctrl+V. Besides this, you can also save this screenshot by pressing Ctrl+S directly on your hard drive.
What Is The Method To Take a Custom Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop?
In case you want to take a custom screenshot on your Lenovo Laptop, then the minimum requirement is Windows 10 with 1809 or above version.
To start the snip and sketch program (which is a built-in application) you have to hit the Windows Key + Shift + S together. Then simply click the mouse and drag it to take the screenshot of your required area.
2. How To Take a Screenshot On Lenovo Yoga?
For taking a screenshot on your Lenovo Yoga laptop, you can observe the same steps that we have discussed in the upper portion. The taken display screenshot will be saved directly into the files of your computer and can have proper access in the screenshots folder easily.
3. How To Do Screenshot By Using Snipping Tool?
How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop by using snipping tool? This is another query that comes into the minds of the users when they want to take a screenshot of the display on the Lenovo laptop.
To take the screenshot with the help of the snipping tool, you must require a minimum of Windows 10. If you want to take a screenshot with the help of the snipping tool, then you have to follow the steps:
- In the menu bar of your Lenovo laptop, firstly you have to search the Snipping Tool and then click it open.
- After launching the snipping tool application. A pop-up window will appear on the screen, then click the new button.
- Then clicking on the New button, now you have to select your desired mode based on which you want to take the screenshot of your display.
- These modes include rectangular snip, Free-Form snip, and one another mode.
- Now click and drag the mouse to select the area. After selecting the area, then release the button, which is just like a custom screenshot.
- Now click the save snip button to save the screenshot on the drive.
4. The Most Authentic Method To Take Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop
The best method to take screenshots on your Lenovo laptop is using a third-party application. Audio and video capture can be done easily by using a free tool.
Blu-ray Master Screen Recorder is a free and the most authentic tool that is the perfect answer to your question “How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop?” You can use this application to record the video and audio of your screen.
- Audio files, screenshots, and screen videos can also be captured by using the Blu-ray Master Screen Recorder application.
- With the built-in annotation tool, you can also edit the captured screen as well.
- By using the hotkeys for capturing and modifying areas, you can also customize different photo formats.
- Besides these functions, you can also make GIFs from different images.
5. More Alternatives Are Also Present To Take Screenshots On Lenovo Laptop
Despite looking at different guidelines for taking screenshots on your Windows, simply you can download and install any third-party application that will definitely be a very convenient and the most reliable approach for taking a screenshot on your Lenovo laptop.
Among these alternatives, the best software that is present in the market nowadays is Markup Hero. With this tool, you can easily edit, access, and annotate the screenshot in every model of your Lenovo laptop. By using this application, you can also increase workflow and the pace of your work as well.
By the use of this application, you may also sequence up your screenshots into separate places and folders and also add tags to them. But this is not all that you are going to get as you can also upload these screenshots on the internet so that sharing with your friends and colleagues will become easier.
The curiosity of finding the answer to the question “How To Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop?” made you read this entire article. And we hope that after reading this piece of writing, now you have a piece of complete knowledge and you know all the possible and the easiest methods to take a screenshot on your Lenovo laptop.
Besides telling you about the proper ways in different operating systems, we have also delivered you the information which contains the best method of taking screenshots on your Lenovo laptop and the names of the most authentic third-party applications you can use to do a screenshot or screen recording with or without recording the audio as well.