For exceptional visual power, the Omen monitors offer a very wide 32-inch screen. This gives a visual experience that is immersive and allows you to get as close to or as far away as you want. Its larger screen, high resolution, and wide viewing angles make it suitable for office use as well for Xbox One X or other gaming play. It has two HDMI and one DisplayPort 1.2 link option, all with support for HDCP.
By considering all these features in mind we suggest buy omen monitors when you’re looking for the best 4k gaming monitors for Xbox One X. but the question arises how to set up omen monitor for Xbox One X.
Steps of How To Set Up Omen Monitor For Xbox One X
Now move to the steps of how to set up omen monitor for Xbox one X.
1. You need an HDMI cable first.
2. Link the other end to the HDMI port of your monitor now.
Have a look at our precise steps of how to set up omen monitor for Xbox one X.
- Often the input channel needs to be switched manually to HDMI through monitor controls to see the video stream.
- Go to the settings.
- Choose the option of Display & sound.
- You’ll see 3 options: output of video, volume, and output of audio. Choose the output video.
- You may choose your resolution and the rate of refreshment here. It’s also possible to calibrate the color depth & space for your phone.
And that is it! You can now play X Box One and have extremely fun on your best 4k gaming monitors for Xbox One X.
This is an easy solution to your problem. Most players find it more fun to play Xbox One on a computer screen because you can sit near and use headphones. We hope our easy guide of Techtrada.com helped you if you wondered how to set up omen monitor for Xbox one X, and if you did, let us know below.